CHRISTMAS 2022 ORDERS
OUR CHRISTMAS ORDER BOOK IS NOW CLOSED.
Orders this year can be made for collection on either Friday 23rd December between 9am and 4pm or Saturday 24th December between 9am and 12pm.
Details of all items available to order can be found below.
A form to place your order is available to download HERE.
Please complete the form and bring it into Mini Miss Bread to make advance payment and to confirm your order. Alternatively you can email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org and payment will be taken via an electronic invoice.
All orders must be placed by 1pm on Saturday 17th December 2022.
Neal's Yard Dairy cheese will be available at our Neal's Yard Dairy Pop Up on Saturday 17th December 2022. If you're unable to make it you can pre-order one of our three Christmas Cheese Selections using the Cheese Order Form HERE.
Cheese can be collected from Weds 21st - Saturday 24th December, 12pm. Please bring the order form into the shop to place your order and make payment. Alternatively you can email a copy to email@example.com and payment will be taken via an electronic invoice.
WALDEN WHITE, £5
HERITAGE GRAINS, £6
100% organic, white sourdough.
100% organic loaf made with locally grown heritage grains from Duchess Farms in Sawbridgeworth and Malted Wheat Flakes from Hodmedods in Suffolk. A beautiful, light wholemeal loaf packed full of flavour.
A dense but very moist rye loaf, packed full of coffee and treacle soaked cranberries and organic pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and linseed. Incredible with cured fish, cheese, meats or simply toasted with butter.
BASQUE CHEESECAKE, 25cm, £30
Our hugely popular Christmas sourdough. A sweet sourdough loaf filled with a festive spiced butter paste containing sultanans, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla. Perfect sliced and loaded with heaps of Bungay Butter.
A popular alternative to Christmas Pudding! A creamy, custardy, baked cheesecake (without the biscuit base). Beautiful served with a fruit coulis.
Serves 8 generously.
Max. 1 per order
If you'd like to place an order please download an order form HERE.
Once completed please bring it into MMB to pay for and confirm your order. Alternatively you can email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure you include your phone number so we can call you to confirm your order and take payment.
Term & Conditions:
- All products listed are limited in availability. Availability will be confirmed when the order is processed at MMB or via
email for online orders.
- Once confirmed and payment is taken we will send you an electronic email receipt as proof of your order/payment. Please also make a note of your order number above and bring both with you when you come to collect your order.
- The deadline for orders is 1pm on Saturday 17th December.
- Changes to orders cannot be accepted after 1pm on Saturday 17th December.
- Orders for collection on Friday 23rd December can be collected between 9am and 4pm.
- Orders for collection on Saturday 24th December can be collected between 9am and 1pm.
- We will close PROMPTLY at 12pm on Saturday 24th December so no late collections will be possible, nor refunds given.